Blackbaud TV: Learn. Interact. Make the world a better place.
Whether you want to use videos to share your story, market your cause, raise awareness, or increase donations, here are some great online resources that can help.
YouTube's Nonprofit Program
Video is a powerful way to show your organization's impact and needs. YouTube’s designated Nonprofit channel can help you deliver your message to the world's largest online video community.
- Premium branding capabilities and increased uploading capacity
- The option to drive fundraising through a Google Checkout "Donate" button
- Listing on the Nonprofit Channels and the Nonprofit Videos pages
- Ability to add a Call-to-action overlay on your videos to drive campaigns
- Option to create a post on the YouTube Video Volunteers Platform to find a skilled YouTube user to create a video for your cause
Lights. Camera. Help.
Lights. Camera. Help. is a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to encouraging other nonprofit and cause-driven organizations to use film and video to tell their stories.
- Education programs ranging from large group lectures and one-on-one trainings to day-long workshops
- Volunteer match program connects nonprofits in need of films with film-makers who are willing to donate or discount their services
- Screenings and an annual film festival
The DoGooder Nonprofit Video Awards
The DoGooder Nonprofit Video Awards is an annual contest run by See3 Communications in partnership with YouTube.
Flickr for Good
Creative Commons is a nonprofit organization that works to increase the amount of creativity (cultural, educational, and scientific content) in “the commons” — the body of work that is available to the public for free and legal sharing, use, repurposing, and remixing.
- Free photos and music to use in videos
Flip Video Spotlight
Flip video spotlight helps charitable organizations use video to make the world a better place.
- Matching Purchase Program: steeply discounted access to selected Flip Video products to qualifying charitable organizations
- Flip for Good: raise money and build awareness for good causes by custom designing Flip Video Mino camcorders.