Submit a Video
Blackbaud TV: Learn. Interact. Make the world a better place.
We want to deliver video content that YOU want to see! Do you have an idea for Blackbaud TV? Have you recently seen an inspiring or educational video that you want to share?
You can upload any type of video to get involved in video making – whether it is a video appeal, a webcam recording of yourself talking, a PSA, presentation, news clip, short, or documentary.
1. Record a Video
- This option lets you use your webcam to respond. YouTube will automatically attempt to detect your computer's settings.
- Click the "Allow" button in the window to allow YouTube to access your camera and microphone.
- Click the "Record" image to begin recording.
- Once you're done recording, click “Stop.” After that you can preview, publish, or re-record your video. You can also change the video title, description, and tags to the left of the player.
2. Choose a Video
- This option lets you respond with any video you've already posted.
3. Upload a Video
- This option works like the normal upload process.
- Select the "Upload a Video" options.
- Click the "Start" button.
- Enter all of your video's information.
- Click either "Upload a video" to upload a file, or "Record from Webcam" if you decide to use your webcam.